Because our business model is unique, we need very little input from your staff. Our entire goal is to reduce your staff's time dedicated to the billing process.
Below is a list of what your staff will be responsible for in our win-win and mutually beneficial alliance.
- Schedule patients
- Obtain patient demographics
Your staff needs to obtain updated information on the patient.
- Date of birth
- Address and
- Insurance information
- Verify insurance coverage through the insurance verification module in our Practice Management system.
- Obtain pre-authorizations, when needed.
- Work the monthly refund list which entails refunding patients with balance credits.
- Review the bad debt report and make arrangements for collections if warranted.
Remember, we are not a Collection Agency. We do not:
- Call patients with outstanding balances
- Make payment plans
- Provide us with medical charts in the case of carrier audits.
(This would not be necessary for practices using a quality Electronic Medical Record.)
We'll take it from there!