Dermatology Billing acts as your billing team, so your claims are submitted and paid quickly. We’ll scrub claims, post payments and file appeals when necessary to ensure that you get paid for the work you do.
Dermatology Medical Billing Is ALL we do.
Collect claims faster and more efficiently, so you can focus on what really matter, your patients.
We only bill for dermatology practices, and we do it better than anyone in the industry.
Hire the experts at Dermatology Billing to manage your revenue cycle. We’ll provide you with clear and concise reporting so that you’ll always know the status of your receivables and projected cash-flow.
Dermatology Billing’s dedicated team acts as an extension of your practice; our hands on approach will enable you to get back to what really matters, your patients.
Quicker Claims Turnaround
- All of our work is done in real time; Any claims that have been in the system for over 35 days with no payment are worked by our AR department.
- Your dedicated AR department representative works your entire AR from A-Z to guarantee a complete entire aging report within the reporting month, every time.
- Not only does DBA work quickly, we work efficiently – our average claim collection time is between 23-27 days from the date of service, with some clients having time in AR as low as 20 days.
We Work Efficiently So You Can Too
- We collect between 97 -99% of all CPT codes billed. We don’t make any money by writing off CPT codes…so we go after every charge. After all, that’s why you hired us, isn’t it?
- Get real-time access to your account. Through a cloud-based server, you can see what’s going on with your accounts at any time. We want you to know how great we are doing!You only need one-dedicated employee on your end to interact with our billing team.
- Reliable and timely practice reports. Bottom-line reports is how you know we’re on top of every patient’s account.
..but that’s not all we do.
- While Dermatology Billing, your success is our success. By outsourcing your AR activities, these are just some of the positive effects that can happen;
- With an outsourced AR department, you’ll be able to worry less about recruiting, training, and the additional liabilities that come with extra personnel.
- Get more accountability and control than you ever have; Our bottom-line reports give you the bottom line facts about your performance and will provide greater insight into your practice.
- Take comfort knowing that your bottom line is in the hands of experts; our function based billing service ensures that every aspect of your claim handling is taken care of so that you can focus on what really matters, your patients and your practice.
Here’s what our clients are saying:
J. Garrett, MD
St. Louis, Missouri
DBA is knowledgeable about the nuances of dermatological coding and billing that impact the bottom line. My patients call DBA directly if they have a question about their bill which frees my office staff. DBA keeps me well-informed about the financial benchmarks of my practice that are critical for profitability.
D. Fader, MD
In an era marked by increasing insurance billing audits, having a systematic approach to monitoring one’s charts is essential. West Coast Derm Billers has always offered to independently audit randomly-chosen patient records and compare the documentation to finalized billing. A dedicated specialist provides thorough case-by-case reviews, noting both satisfactory documentation and areas of weakness. West Coast Derm Biller’s proactive approach should keep its clients outside the cross-hairs of insurance auditors.