Below is a list of what your staff will be responsible for in our win-win and mutually beneficial alliance.
HOW MUCH STAFF DO YOU NEED ON YOUR END?
Because our business model is unique, we need very little input from your staff. Our entire goal is to reduce your staff's time dedicated to the billing process.
- Schedule patients
- Obtain patient demographics
- Your staff needs to obtain updated information on the patient.
- Date of birth
- Insurance information
- Verify insurance coverage through the insurance verification module in our Practice Management system.
- Obtain pre-authorizations, when needed.
- Work the monthly refund list which entails refunding patients with balance credits.
- Review the bad debt report and make arrangements for collections if warranted. Remember, we are not a Collection Agency. We do not:
- Call patients with outstanding balances
- Make payment plans
- Provide us with medical charts in the case of carrier audits.
(This would not be necessary for practices using a quality Electronic Medical Record.)